Eat Yourself Young (EYY)
How would you like to look and feel years younger, revitalise your body, your outlook and your life? Elizabeth’s latest book, Eat Yourself Young (EYY), is a revolutionary new eating plan that can help you achieve your aims.
In Eat Yourself Young, Elizabeth identifies:
- The five ageing processes and how to minimise their effects
- The five most ageing foods and how to avoid them
- The five most youthing foods – start incorporating them into your diet now
- A youthing detox to refuel the body
- Over 80 delicious youthing recipes
- Strategies and tips on how to sustain youthfulness for life
Clients who’ve tried Eat Yourself Young say they experience a wide range of benefits including:
- Improved skin
- Diminished wrinkles
- Glossier hair and nails
- Brighter eyes
- Leaner physique
- More refreshing sleep
- Positive mental attitude
- More focused, alert attention
- Fewer health niggles
- Looking at least five years younger
The EYY Eating Plan is easy to follow – you don’t have to count calories or starve yourself. The dishes are full of flavour, and will help retrain your palate and attitude to food so you effortlessly understand what’s most youthing for your body. And the longer you eat the EYY way, the more the good effects accumulate, and the more you’ll enjoy the looks, energy levels, lifestyle and attitude of someone much younger than your years, whatever they may be.
You can preview the first chapter of Eat Yourself Young below, to enlarge simply click the page.