EPJHealth offers customer-targeted menus, foods and advice to help spas, hotels, airlines, restaurants, juice bars, clubs and cafés deliver exciting, authentic, great-tasting food and transformative lifestyle and nutritional advice to their customers. We are full of ideas and used to thinking on our feet. Having written two healthy eating books, launched a good-for-you snack food range, designed juices for juice bar chains and advised hotels and spas on creating sophisticated and wholesome menus – we’re focused on helping our clients get ahead of the global healthy-eating lifestyle phenomenon. We do this by offering their customers the thoughtful, tempting, healthy food choices that they’re genuinely looking for so they come back for more, again and again …
Our consultation offers:
- An evaluation of your spa/gym/café/wellness facility for its effectiveness and ability to attract clients and repeat custom. Our aim is to help you develop a successful, well-functioning and profitable business by creating an inspiring health-related ‘call to action’ so your venue becomes the happening place in your area, with a ‘health buzz’ unique to you.
- Menu design: we create tempting dishes and menus that cater to every possible health requirement (vegetarian, vegan, alkalizing, raw, non-allergenic, no salt, no dairy). Clients include InterContinental Hotels in-room dining, Four Seasons Toronto, Filmore and Union, 5 Hertford Street, Birley Sandwich bars, Healthy Life, Coniston Hall, Wild Oats Café, Cookbook Café, and Howard Castle.
- Therapeutic juice design: we create original, great-tasting juices and smoothies with optimum therapeutic values. We are happy to design signature healthy juices for hotels and chains, and bespoke juices that target specific areas of health, nutrition and lifestyle. Clients include The Juice Well chain, InterContinental Hotels and 24/7 Boot Camp. Juicing videos include ‘How Not to Get Old’ and ‘Eat Yourself Young’.
- Chef training: if your chefs are challenged by the new cooking methods required for healthy eating, we offer one-day or two-day training sessions on basic healthy cooking, and on more complex raw dishes and healthy baking.
- Go Nuts! snack range for cafes and minibars: four superhealthy snacks (chocolate, vanilla, coconut and cinnamon) provides tasty brain and body food for everyone including raw foodies. We also produce a healthy brownie range.
- Individual eating and stress reduction plans for use in retreats, leisure breaks, boot camps and other health and exercise-related venues. We will create personalised juices and menus that can be created by your chefs in-house.
- Targeted bespoke events such as lectures and informative Q&A sessions that successfully introduce people to the benefits of healthy eating and how to achieve it.
To discuss your needs email, info @ EPJHealth.com
(We’re making sure you’re not a robot, so please join the email together.)
SPA AND HOTEL CLIENTS
Babington House, Somerset
Coniston Hotel Spa & Nourish Brasserie, Yorkshire
CookBook Cafe, InterContinental Hotel, London
Electric House, London
Four Seasons Hotels, Canada
InterContinental Hotels Group
Juice Well, London
Penshurst Chiropractic Centre, NSW, Australia
EVENTS AND LECTURES
Cheltenham Literary Festival
Clifton Nurseries, London
College of Naturopathic Medicine
Lothersdale WI, Yorkshire
Spirit of Summer, Olympia, London
Thomas School, London
Wild Oats, Yorkshire
Soho House, London
The Ivy, London
South Kensington Club