- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 100g coconut (use fresh, and scrape off slivers and you can grate any leftovers and make coconut rice)
- Dried fruit, as required
- Spread the seeds and coconut in a single layer over the base of a roasting tin.
- Place in the oven at 175ºC fan/ 190ºC conventional and toast for about 10 or 15 minutes or until the seeds are golden brown.
- Leave on the tray to cool.
- Mix in the dried fruit before bagging up or storing in a sealed jar.
For more amazing recipes and healthy youthing body tips, check this out …