Apple Tahini Bars
160g rolled oats
150g mixed dried fruit, seeds and nuts
1 tsp baking powder
250ml unsweetened plant milk
2 apples, peeled and grated
120ml unsweetened tahini
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Combine the dry mixture ingredients in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Pour into a lined 20cm x 20cm baking dish and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until set.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the baking dish and slicing into squares
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.