80g fresh beetroot (about half), grated or processed
75g almond flour
75g spelt flour
30g raw pumpkin seeds
30g flax seeds
3-4 Tbsp filtered water
• Preheat oven to 200°C.
• In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
• Roll the dough evenly in a large thin layer onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Lightly rolling this with a piece of cling film on top will help even it out to a 3mm thickness. Carefully cut into squares.
• Bake for 22-25 minutes. After 15 minutes, you can separate the crackers from one another and flip them over. Switch the baking sheet from the top to bottom rack (and front to back).
• The crackers are done when they are lightly golden and crisp.
• Let cool completely before storing them in an air-tight container.