Available in the Canada from February 2016
Publisher – Chronicle Books – USA & Canada
Cook Yourself Young is my follow-up book to help you cook and eat more youthfully. It’s a kind of DIY youthing manual full of practical and easy ways to rejuvenate your body, brain and any other bits you think might need some attention …
There’s a fundamental food/body/power connection and that source of power is in your kitchen! Food is full of phytochemical power: vitamins, minerals, protein, amino acids, enzymes, essential fatty acids, flavonoids, antioxidants. If you want to feel fresh, awake, vibrant, youthful, inspired and ready for new adventures, then look at what you eat. To have clear, glowing skin, sparkling eyes, a lean physique, glossy hair, nails and a body that works seamlessly well, your diet is fundamental. It’s only when you understand that what you eat is life changing, that you can change your life.
In Cook Yourself Young you’ll discover:
• How your body works and what it does with food, so you can feed it better every day.
• Seven gentle healthy principles to inform your cooking, eating and thinking around food.
• Hundreds of ideas, recipes and suggestions so you can start cooking and eating youthfully right now.
• Real-life studies of my clients, which show how adopting a youthing lifestyle and eating plan can revolutionise the way people look, feel and think.
• Stellar youthing foods – and why and how they can help you to better health.
• What foods boost immunity by helping to build a robust gut ecosystem (aka microbiome).
Cook Yourself Young will help you experiment with imaginative, tasty and super-healthy dishes so you can start having fun around food – and find your way to a healthier, leaner, more balanced and energized life.
To buy the book that’ll change your life, click on any one of these links.
Available in the CANADA from February wherever books are sold, including the following retailers:
Eat Well…Live Well Sept. 15 2015
By Pamela – Published on Amazon.com
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
“Clear, concise and informative.”