- 4 Rocha pears, peeled and cored, stalk left on
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Peel and core the pears, place them in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Add the cinnamon stick, bring to the boil and simmer for about ten minutes or until the pears are soft. It may take a little longer depending on the pears you use.
- Remove the pears from the water, stand to cool upright on a wire rack to maintain shape.
- Bring the remaining liquid to the boil and reduce by a third or until it becomes syrupy.
- Serve the pears with a drizzle of the syrup and a dollop of yogurt or crème fraiche.
For more amazing recipes and healthy youthing body tips, check this out …