250g parsnips, sliced, steamed and mashed
75g raw walnuts
75g raw cashews
225ml plant milk
1 shallot, peeled and finely chopped
2 tsp ground sage
100g chestnut flour
100g spelt flour
100g fresh or frozen cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Process the walnuts and cashews into a fine meal and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the plant milk, chopped shallot, and ground sage.
- Mix in the flours and chopped nuts, beating until combined. Stir in the cranberries until evenly incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes until set.