- Large handful of mint leaves
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 75ml of olive oil
- 4 tablsp toasted pine nuts
- 74g baby leaf watercress
- 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- Put the mint leaves, garlic cloves, olive oil, pine nuts and watercress together in a food processor or nutri bullet
- Blend the ingredients until they are combined but if you like it chunky then don’t blend it too smooth.
- Keep in the fridge for about 1 week and use when hungry or as a starter or add to soups.
For more amazing recipes and healthy youthing body tips, check this out …